Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I activate the collector's armor for the Mass Effect 2 collector's edition?

So I bought the Xbox 360 collector's version of Mass Effect 2. I created an account on the Bioware site and linked my gamertag to it. I entered the code, and it offered me the download for the PC version, and I didn't download it. How do I know the code worked for my gamertag? If it worked, would it have prompted me to download something on my Xbox 360?



If someone could give me a step-by-step description of how it went for them I would appreciate it. I'm so confused. If it means anything I've activated the Cerberus network card and downloaded the Normandy crash site add-on.How do I activate the collector's armor for the Mass Effect 2 collector's edition?
what i did was put my game in (the xbox) and then did all the account setups on a pc. when i went back to the 360, i went into Extras, then Downloadable Content. My armor suit, and gun were available along with the Normandy crash site add-on from the Cerberus card. Downloaded them (for free) and that was it. Cerberus also gave me something called Zaeed to download but i haven't been able to locate it on the 360.How do I activate the collector's armor for the Mass Effect 2 collector's edition?
Hey if you figure it out, can you tell me. I haven't activated Cerberus or the Collectors armor! D:

Please email me if u figure it out, I haven't even played Mass Effect 2 yet because I haven't the faintest idea how to activate my codes.



Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment