Friday, March 9, 2012

Is there a mod for Mass Effect 2 that would give me all the special armors?

I just recently got into PC gaming and I am a huge mass effect fan, I just wish there was a way to get my blood dragon armor, peps reward armors, and Terminus armor onto my pc, also is there a mod that would get me the special weapon's as well? All these mods need to work with steam as well.Is there a mod for Mass Effect 2 that would give me all the special armors?
just buy the dlcs not that hardIs there a mod for Mass Effect 2 that would give me all the special armors?
No, those would not be by definition "mods" but rather piracy, since it's DLC you didn't pay for. It sucks they don't offer the things after release, but hey, EA loves trolling people.
  • chinese menu
  • google chrome update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment