Friday, March 9, 2012

Need to trade for inferno armor mass effec 2 code. any takers?

I need the inferno armor for mass effect 2. you can only get it through a special pre-order code if you pre-ordered it from amazon. I am interested in trading code for code. I have a bioshock 2 multiplayer bonus code which gives you access to the characters " mlle blanche de glace" and " zigo d' acosta". if interested give me your contact info and I will call or e-mail you.Need to trade for inferno armor mass effec 2 code. any takers?
You can now download the inferno armor as DLC. I think trading the code with one of your own would be a bad deal if the Bioshock code is rare.Need to trade for inferno armor mass effec 2 code. any takers?
i still have the dlc on my computer if you want it i can send it to you just need email

Email: gameortega@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment